Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pete magas View Post
    How about Angela Davis for V.P. That would give you tax whiners a reason to cry
    Way too old and beat up, Pete. You have to admit that Sarah Palin was darned attractive. Unfortunately, there really aren't many good-looking Dem chicks over 35 (the legal requirement) and very few under. The GOP has all the good-looking dames.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard B. View Post
    Way too old and beat up, Pete. You have to admit that Sarah Palin was darned attractive. Unfortunately, there really aren't many good-looking Dem chicks over 35 (the legal requirement) and very few under. The GOP has all the good-looking dames.
    Kind of reminds you of the Col. Sanders Kentucky Fried Chicken Special called the "Hillary" -- two small breasts, two large thighs, and 2 left wings.

Yo FF,

While you are waiting for the moving van to pull up, you might wanna look at this one as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=FsNNt8GZ2YA

Quote Originally Posted by Fireform View Post
    If the country is in such bad shape because of Obama, maybe you should leave. Of course, Bush's mismanagement can't have had anything to do with the state of the nation in 2009...
    Interesting Obama quote in a current Romney ad: "If I can't fix the economy in 3 1/2 years, I deserve to be a one-term president." So, let's see . . . it's been just shy of that mark, and unemployment is still higher than it was when he took office. Based on that statement, he ought to pull an LBJ and decline to run this fall. LBJ couldn't deal with the war and quit. Guess that makes him, if nothing else, a more honest politician than Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Brown View Post
    "Poll reported on Fox", sxs. Not a Fox News poll. Can't recall whose it was at the moment, however.
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...bama-1171.html

Eagle
    I would like to see Uncle Ted get a chance to engage you personally, hack.
    JR
    Eagle Scout Dad x 2

Quote Originally Posted by John Roberts View Post
    I would like to see Uncle Ted get a chance to engage you personally, hack.
    JR
    Maybe if Ted could illegally bait he might get it done. Going way back, I never cared for his whackem and stackem credo. He has only gotten worse in his old age. He gives hunters a giant black eye.

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe hacksaw View Post
    Ted Nugent says he'll be dead or in prison. President Obama will win re-election. I choose dead. That would be best, and fun. Dead, dead, dead. And Shut the F*** Up. Jackass. You shame gun owners and hunters with your every ridiculous breath. You f***ing poacher.
    And what pray tell, does this have to do with Romney's V.P. choice?
    B.C.

Bob, those guys must think Ted's on Romney's short list or something. Can't say I'm a huge fan of Nugent's antics and disregard of game laws either. But, on the other hand, the Dems have an attorney general who's just an outstanding advocate for gun rights and the 2nd amendment. Nugent is very visible as a celebrity, but Holder is charged with enforcing the laws of the land. If I've got to be stuck with one or the other, I'll grudgingly take Ted.

Sorry to meddle with the conversation, but we don't need a string of f-bombs -- even when discussing politics.
    Ed Carroll,
    associate editor, Shooting Sportsman
    editor, Sporting Shot