Thread: Fieldbred ECS

Eagle

Fieldbred ECS

I would appreciate any recommendations for a field English Cocker Spaniel breeder in New England. Wildwind Kennels and Hawthorne Kennels are two names that have been recommended already.

Thanks in advance, Doverham
    "Tell me, if you can, of anything that's finer than an evening in camp with a rare old friend and a dog after one's heart." - Nash Buckingham

Eagle
    There is a great breeder in Wisconsin (not exactly New England). He may have a reference for you his website is: schallersenglishcocker.com. His name is Bill. I have a 3 year old male English Field Cocker I got from Bill who is just a machine. Perfect disposition, prey drive and an excellent nose. Hope this helps.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Eagle
    There use to be a fellow who posted on this board who field trailed English Cockers. Wonderful little dogs to watch work birds. This guy ran them in pairs, fun to watch. I think he lived in Omaha.
    "Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper."

Eagle
    Thanks - I appreciate the recommendations.
    "Tell me, if you can, of anything that's finer than an evening in camp with a rare old friend and a dog after one's heart." - Nash Buckingham