Eagle

Double U hunting supply

Just did business with these folks for the first time, can recommend them to others. Last year I purchased a new Garmin unit, they gave me a trade in allowance for a bunch of older collars towards a new Garmin collar. Treated me well, good folks.

http://m.dusupply.com/
    Pete Houser

Eagle
    Hello Pete. Where have you been? Are you still shooting that gorgeous Purdey hammer gun that you were a decade ago and if so, how has your bird hunting been?
    B.C.

Eagle
    Been doing well. That Purdey was lovely, but I started shooting 16 gauge guns in the field, so the Purdey passed on to a new custodian. Have two favorites now ... a 16 Lindner with Damascus barrels that will make you cry, and a 16 Fox C grade that weighs several ounces less than 6lbs. Also have a pair of setters, pleased with both of them. Family is doing well, life is good.
    Pete Houser

Eagle
    Pete Houser,
    Welcome back tell me some more about your 16 Fox C, can you post some pictures of her for us to see. Sorry you gave up the Purdey Hammer gun, however if you were not using it in the field, better it got a now custodian.

Which kind of Setter breed, Gordon, English, Pictures please!

Great Grouse season here in our Pa mountains this year, even the Pheasant hunting was outstanding.

RGD/Dave
    Never worry about what others believe, walk in the way of the Lord.

Eagle
    It is good to hear from you Pete. I am glad things are going well.

Some of the Lindner's were fitted with truly beautiful barrels. Is your gun fitted with similar ones to this on my diamond grade?

I mulled over making Mike an offer on his Dickson and am sorta glad I didn't. I bought a little 5 pound 9 ounce 12 bore Lindner Feather Weight that would have made her, like all the others in my safes, a safe queen. The little gun is so much a pleasure to carry and deadlier than a viper, I just don't shoot any of the others very often anymore.

Take care of yourself and don't be so long gone.
    B.C.

Eagle

Lindner pics

Yes, the barrels are much like on your diamond Lindner. Pete Mazur recently re blacked them and said the pattern was a fine as any he had ever seen.
    Pete Houser

Eagle
    Trying to figure out the new picture posting methods, failure thus far.
    Pete Houser

Eagle
    Pete,
    Unfortunately we can no longer post directly from our computers, you must use a host like Photo-Bucket, copy the picture and then bring the picture across to the SSBB and paste the picture in the thread you are working in, as you did way back when the SSBB 1st came on line. It is a bummer no doubt about it.
    RGD/Dave

Never worry about what others believe, walk in the way of the Lord.

First Class
    They're the best and do their best to ship stuff up to me in Canada and still keep the shipping fees reasonably low