Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Biggest win since Reagan

At yesterday's press conference our so called president Trump offered that his win was the largest since Ronald Reagan. Then a reporter pointed out to him that Obama got a larger win in 2008. To which Trump responded, he was talking about GOP candidates. Then the reporter pointed out that George HW Bush had also gotten a larger win.

Trump was left to mumble about that was the information he had received.

There were many other gems during the press conference, more than SNL could ever put into a skit.

It truly is a fine tuned machine. Like having your next prospective NSA say thanks but no thanks.
    Give me a dog that will run and a horse that will walk

Eagle
    Dave Noell,
    President Trump has accomplished more in 10 days to help our nation than Obama did in 8 years, the only mistake so far was letting his National Security advisor go, President Reagan would have handled this unlawful situation by an Obama mole, by arresting both the mole and the news operative who released the classified information to the public. When the voter fraud is nullified by the coming investigations, President Trump will not only win the popular vote his clam of the land slide victory being almost as big as President Reagan's will also be true. Just this last week in one district in Virginia alone thousands of Democratic illegal votes were uncovered, just in that one district alone, voter fraud was massive. When they investigate these city Democratic strong holds, all over the nation for voter fraud, things are going to get real ugly, for your Progressive Democratic party, probably going to be more than a few illegal voters going to jail, and also being deported. The Communist Progressive Democratic Party, has been practicing voter fraud on a massive scale for many years, thru out the big cities in USA, especially in Pa, CA, and NY. I do believe President Trump intends on doing something major about it legally. They have started to arrest the people who committed voter fraud in VA already, and this is just the start, the DOJ is also looking at the individuals running the voting booths, to see if they participated in the massive voter fraud, by allowing Democrats to vote 2 and 3 times. The dead and the illegals have also been multiple voting in the big cities, for the Democratic Party, sense the 1930's and President Trump is now doing something to put an end to it.

The vote early vote often by the Democratic party is now in big trouble thru out the country.

RGD/Dave
    Never worry about what others believe, walk in the way of the Lord.

Eagle
    The guy gives another idiotic press conference - just like he did thru his candidacy - and yet the Philly Fed’s manufacturing survey for February 2017 demolishes expectations and hits its highest level since 1984!

That's the biggest gain since Reagan.

What gives? The index registered a 43.3 for the month of February, soaring past economists’ expectations of 18.0, and leaping up from the 23.6 reading in January.

I need a market correction and an uptick in volatility! I wish his statements would do something to make it happen because so far his policies are feeding into this rally and the money coming in is diplacing the artificial bubble ...

https://www.philadelphiafed.org/research-and-data/regional-economy/business-outlook-survey/2017/bos0217
    Ever get the feeling that you've been cheated?

Eagle
    A dollar or a swaller.....turned out, and may still turn out, a peck of votes in West, by the grace of God, Virginia.

Sadly, I saw that noted news conference.
    No one looked particularly good...each were particularly predictable...a viewer could find within whatever they wished to imagine.

Whether it was Trump back-patting old news about the election he won or the Press frustrated that they are no longer feared.....what a waste to concentrate on the little stuff of ego, one-up or mine's bigger.....for either side.
    There is a tough two-track ahead when measured by get-backs.
    "A Dog, a Gun and Time Enough" GBE......I would only add bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by thornton View Post
    Whether it was Trump back-patting old news about the election he won or the Press frustrated that they are no longer feared.....what a waste to concentrate on the little stuff of ego, one-up or mine's bigger.....for either side.
    There is a tough two-track ahead when measured by get-backs.
    It was Donald who brought up the size of his win. It seems he can't stop talking about it. In his mind it was a landslide. In fact it was among the narrower wins. Which when you lose the popular vote, is how it will likely play out.

Donald has not feared the press for some time. Now increasingly the press does not blanche from calling his lies,,, lies.

It is going to be a tough two track ahead. We'll need 4 low and chains.
    Give me a dog that will run and a horse that will walk

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Noell View Post
    It was Donald who brought up the size of his win. It seems he can't stop talking about it. In his mind it was a landslide. In fact it was among the narrower wins. Which when you lose the popular vote, is how it will likely play out.

Donald has not feared the press for some time. Now increasingly the press does not blanche from calling his lies,,, lies.

It is going to be a tough two track ahead. We'll need 4 low and chains.
    Yes...it appears that accuracy is situational for both sides.
    The truth and ethics bar is also set quite low for both sides....has been since well before election night.

As per Hoppy Kerchavel advice..."act like you been there before" should be the call.
    Problem is...Trump hasn't been there before so one receives an honest response...albeit, at times, a coarse or stupid or immature one.
    On one level that does not bode well...on another it is nice to see the frustration of the Press and non-Trumpers after so long witnessing the panting and fawning for a flawed favorite....embarrassment, can be tougher for losers to wipe away than a loss.
    I don't have a child needing a job direction but Press would fall well below the ever-popular piano player in a whorehouse.

It is too bad that so many on each side are chaining up simply to get at....someone, rather than to reach a higher shelf goal.
    Wiser to avoid a bad stretch and concentrate upon that higher goal.
    Seldom is there a single road available.
    Trump, the Press, the Democrats and the Republicans are now believing that he with the higher bumper wins and all are tooting "watch 'is."
    I long ago discovered the stupidity of conquering a mud hole....I think I was 17.

Eagle
    in my view, this current administration is completely disorganized. one spokesperson says one thing and another contradicts it.

i was completely unimpressed by Trumps performance in his most recent press conference. he does seem to excel in the use of hyperbole.

the United States has never been more vulnerable, on every front. so far, i've only heard a lot of talk. actions speak louder than words.

Eagle
    Amen. Amen. Amen.

Eagle
    For the record, I'm not a fan of The Donald. Having said that, I whole heartedly support his populist nationalist platform. I give The Donald a standing ovation for attempting to crush Political Correctness, which is an aggressive cancer that must be eradicated from the face of the earth. Moreover, I agree with every Trump executive order. Because Mr. kNOB watches the Communist News Network and Rachel Madcow, he's buying the party line that the WH is in chaos, Steve Bannon is a KGB operative, Trump campaign staffers conspired with Putin to take down the Hildabeast and everyone in this administration is secretly behind the Alt Right movement. He like the rest of the Democrats in this country live in an alternate universe.
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Noell View Post
    Well, a "personal" conversation gives you an unguarded look at some one. That is who they really are...
    Not always....the generalization is faulty.
    Sometimes folks can make comments they think are funny, often mistakenly so, or to fit in or to...whatever.
    It may be who they really want to be ....at that moment for the audience of that moment....the old barbershop response.
    There could be a measure of dishonesty present in trying to fit in, impress or amuse but....nothing odd there....politicians do it all the time...normally at state fairs.
    The just former President did a form of it when he routinely dropped the 'g' in working man for select audiences.
    I don't think he was trying to be funny in the drop.
    I think he was desperately trying to enter unknown waters to connect....well, he routiney failed and that partially lead to Obama's largest and lasting legacy....Donald J. Trump.

While each of our comments can, at times, be accurately defining.....perhaps more trustingly defining would be our kids or...our dogs.
    Using words or phrases by public people alone simply leads to a never-ending tit for tat.
    There is plenty to fret about with the last and present president w/o using a pick and shovel on their comments...their works are where to focus.
    However, those two tools are especially popular with political workin' men on message boards.