Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: TRUMP -

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by BobK34 View Post
    And we don't have news reporting these days - all we get are "reporters" or "journalist" opinions!
    It's the era of the mega panel talking heads... and your right, it's ALL about opinion and I'll add one more word - EMOTION.

Once again Larry skirts the primary point, which is the MSM would have rallied behind Hillary and squelched as many negative stories about her as possible had she become president.

FWIW, I don't think even the most ardent Trump supporter would argue that Donald hasn't committed unforced errors, but when your opponents are seizing the narrative on a daily basis one must respond. Somebody needs to remove Trump's phone from his Uuuuuge hands.
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgByte View Post
    It's the era of the mega panel talking heads... and your right, it's ALL about opinion and I'll add one more word - EMOTION.

Once again Larry skirts the primary point, which is the MSM would have rallied behind Hillary and squelched as many negative stories about her as possible had she become president.

FWIW, I don't think even the most ardent Trump supporter would argue that Donald hasn't committed unforced errors, but when your opponents are seizing the narrative on a daily basis one must respond. Somebody needs to remove Trump's phone from his Uuuuuge hands.
    Right. He's dumber than a box of rocks to continue to use it.

Eagle
    One can accuse Donald Trump of many things... "stupid" is not one of them. I think the word you're looking for is stubborn.

Eagle
    I know the difference, and I don't need your edits.

Did you ever become aware of regional word meaning differences?

T is dumb.

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshine View Post
    I know the difference, and I don't need your edits.

Did you ever become aware of regional word meaning differences?

T is dumb.
    Moonshine - You need all the help you can get. Now let me explain this for the third time.

Donald Trump is not "stupid" or "dumb" (in the North American informal sense), because had he been either it's highly unlikely he could graduate from the most prestigious business school on the planet. Moreover, if he was as dim witted or doltish as believe him to be the likelihood of such a person running an international real estate empire and amassing a fortune is next to ZERO.

Donald Trump is impertinent, stubborn, egotistical and prone to making judgements at a pace more acclimated to the business world than the political. You may not like what he says, but it still doesn't mean he's dumb or stupid.

Don the con may or may not be smart,,, but when he speaks, he certainly comes across as dumb.

I especially enjoy his repetitive hand gestures. From reports, some women don't like his hand gestures that much.
    Give me a dog that will run and a horse that will walk

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Noell View Post
    Don the con may or may not be smart,,, but when he speaks, he certainly comes across as dumb.

I especially enjoy his repetitive hand gestures. From reports, some women don't like his hand gestures that much.
    Mr. Noel we all know you have a special appreciation for lofty thinkers like the following:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...ing_comey.html
    Last edited by DawgByte; May 19th, 2017 at 03:20 PM.

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgByte View Post
    Moonshine - You need all the help you can get. Now let me explain this for the third time.

Donald Trump is not "stupid" or "dumb" (in the North American informal sense), because had he been either it's highly unlikely he could graduate from the most prestigious business school on the planet. Moreover, if he was as dim witted or doltish as believe him to be the likelihood of such a person running an international real estate empire and amassing a fortune is next to ZERO.

Donald Trump is impertinent, stubborn, egotistical and prone to making judgements at a pace more acclimated to the business world than the political. You may not like what he says, but it still doesn't mean he's dumb or stupid.
    You can blather all you want.

Trump is dumb.

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshine View Post
    You can blather all you want.

Trump is dumb.
    You have poor, foolish judgement.

You don't build a multi-billion dollar company because you are dumb. You don't raise sharp, together, successful children because you are dumb.

I will not try to change your mind. That would be dumb.

The reality is Donald Trump has serious chinks in his armor. Being dumb is not one of them. I would share genuine insight into Trump, but you would interpret that as me trying to convince you that Trump is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Which he is not. Trump does have good qualities, which you do not have eyes to see.

Eagle
    I doubt Trump's dumb. What I like is that he's the President and nominally at least, he's a Republican. I like that he was not elected by the mainstream republican party, but by the republican party conservative base. I also believe that the "anybody but Trump" republicans might just as well be democrats. I'll particularly be glad when his detractors recognize that he won and that Hillary lost...SelbyLowndes