Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oooppsss

Eagle

Oooppsss

Larry, I've found the video I referred to in a previous post. These responses certainly call into question the credibility of the unnamed sources who leaked the Comey memo.

Again, when are you guys going to give up and realize Clinton lost, there's no Russian collusion and Trump will not be impeached?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-dW59Fu1hg
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi

Eagle
    I had to listen to this testimony one more time. Interesting stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-dW59Fu1hg

HIRONO: So if the Attorney General or senior officials at the Department of Justice opposes a specific investigation, can they halt that FBI investigation?

COMEY: In theory yes.

HIRONO: Has it happened?

COMEY: Not in my experience. Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that — without an appropriate purpose. I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don’t see a case there and so you ought to stop investing resources in it. But I’m talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It’s not happened in my experience."
    Ever get the feeling that you've been cheated?

Eagle
    So if Comey has a "memo" stating that Trump pressured him to end the Flynn Investigation.

- Comey mislead the Senate by specifically referring to the actions of the Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General and hiding from them an attempt by Trump to stop an investigation.

- Trump made no such request.

- Comey considered that the comment fell into the category of “they give us opinions that we don’t see a case there and so you ought to stop investing resources in it.” and he did not take it as an attempt to interfere in the investigation.

Eagle
    It's been over SIX MONTHS since the election - if they had ANYTHING they would have made the charge the day BEFORE the election. But they keep the myth alive, telling the same lie over and over until people think it is true.

Eagle
    Anybody seen the latest Hillary video? I'm beginning to think she is a sick woman.
    I've done few of the things I said I'd do and about all of the things I said I wouldn't

Quote Originally Posted by pooch View Post
    Anybody seen the latest Hillary video? I'm beginning to think she is a sick woman.
    If you're the pooch I know, you're posting on the wrong board. imo.

Eagle
    Looks like congress will be investigating the Macedonians now.
    I've done few of the things I said I'd do and about all of the things I said I wouldn't

6 months since the election? It's been almost a year since the FBI opened the investigation. What people don't seem to get: It's a counterintelligence investigation, and those take a long time. Be my guest. Review the history of espionage cases (which are CI investigations) in which the FBI ends up busting the guilty party. Slow, painstaking building of a case. John Walker. Robert Hanssen.

Patience, boys. And DB, we're all well aware that Clinton lost. What does that have to do with investigating potential collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians? You afraid there might be something there and you want to shut it down?

Looks like Comey will be testifying again shortly.

Eagle
    Uh oh - did Comey lie under oath to Hirono???
    Last edited by SxS Shooter; June 7th, 2017 at 04:42 PM.

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Brown View Post
    6 months since the election? It's been almost a year since the FBI opened the investigation. What people don't seem to get: It's a counterintelligence investigation, and those take a long time. Be my guest. Review the history of espionage cases (which are CI investigations) in which the FBI ends up busting the guilty party. Slow, painstaking building of a case. John Walker. Robert Hanssen.

Patience, boys. And DB, we're all well aware that Clinton lost. What does that have to do with investigating potential collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians? You afraid there might be something there and you want to shut it down?

Looks like Comey will be testifying again shortly.
    Larry... Why am I'm not surprised you haven't made the connection between this "collusion" investigation and Hillary's loss. Let me explain it for you. Obama you used the NSA, FISA court, DOJ and other agencies to look into known Trump campaign associates in the hope of passing along an October surprise that would seal the deal for Clinton. Why? To preserve his legacy! When she lost, her campaign surrogates picked up Russian talking points from Obama administration officials (Rice, Powers etc.) and planted these faux seeds with the media. This is all part of an orchestrated campaign by Democrats to derail Donald Trump's presidency. This "investigation" is a fishing investigation to find something - anything - Clapper's latest comparison to Watergate is just more laughable evidence.

If I was a Senator participating in today's questioning of Comey I would play Comey's May 3rd testimony, where he states unequivocally that he's never felt pressure to stop any investigation. Then I'd ask the Chairman to end the session, because anything Comey says beyond that May 3rd testimony puts him in jeopardy of perjuring himself.
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi