Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oooppsss

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Brown View Post
    6 months since the election? It's been almost a year since the FBI opened the investigation. What people don't seem to get: It's a counterintelligence investigation, and those take a long time. Be my guest. Review the history of espionage cases (which are CI investigations) in which the FBI ends up busting the guilty party. Slow, painstaking building of a case. John Walker. Robert Hanssen.

Patience, boys. And DB, we're all well aware that Clinton lost. What does that have to do with investigating potential collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians? You afraid there might be something there and you want to shut it down?

Looks like Comey will be testifying again shortly.
    Larry, reading thru this post - I have to ask: How'd that Comey testimony go?

It appears that - under oath - the only collusion that has taken place over the past "year since the FBI has opened the investigation" has been between Comey and the Clinton campaign.
    Ever get the feeling that you've been cheated?

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by SxS Shooter View Post
    Larry, reading thru this post - I have to ask: How'd that Comey testimony go?

It appears that - under oath - the only collusion that has taken place over the past "year since the FBI has opened the investigation" has been between Comey and the Clinton campaign.
    Oh right you are! This whole thing stinks and must end. The Dems have revealed themselves and all we find is a rotting, stinking corpse underneath their clothes. Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell need to rally the troops behind Trump and end this Mueller nonsense. After they do that they need to prosecute Comey for perjury and put him in jail for leaking government documents.
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi

Quote Originally Posted by DawgByte View Post
    Oh right you are! This whole thing stinks and must end. The Dems have revealed themselves and all we find is a rotting, stinking corpse underneath their clothes. Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell need to rally the troops behind Trump and end this Mueller nonsense. After they do that they need to prosecute Comey for perjury and put him in jail for leaking government documents.
    I do wish they would listen to you.
    Give me a dog that will run and a horse that will walk

Eagle
    Gentlemen,
    Comey might be in big trouble, what he did was a form of espionage also. President Trumps Lawyers have already filed suit. Not indicting Clinton on numerous counts of breaking the Secrecy Act and then leaking classified info himself, Comey sets up a pattern for Reco also. He may very well be in big trouble. Going to be interesting to watch how this all plays out.

RGD/Dave
    Never worry about what others believe, walk in the way of the Lord.

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Noell View Post
    I do wish they would listen to you.
    This witch hunt will backfire on the Dems. Try talking to your snowflakes and let them know emotion only goes so far. At some point one must become an adult. The Dems are still in diapers.

Dave -

Jame Comey is an accomplished attorney. He would know what he was doing. He would know that as long as he doesn't leak classified information he can "leak" whatever he wants.

BTW.. again... No mountains in PA. Just tiredass little hills.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgByte View Post
    This witch hunt will backfire on the Dems. Try talking to your snowflakes and let them know emotion only goes so far. At some point one must become an adult. The Dems are still in diapers.
    Well, then get your delusions straight. First you say this has to end and the GOP needs to rally the troops and $hitcan Mueller.

Now you say this will backfire on Democrats. If I thought some strategy would backfire on the GOP,,, I'd cheer it on.

Hence my statement that I wish the GOP would listen to you.
    Give me a dog that will run and a horse that will walk

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Noell View Post
    Well, then get your delusions straight. First you say this has to end and the GOP needs to rally the troops and $hitcan Mueller.

Now you say this will backfire on Democrats. If I thought some strategy would backfire on the GOP,,, I'd cheer it on.

Hence my statement that I wish the GOP would listen to you.
    Are you and Larry conjoined twins? You both struggle with connecting the dots!