Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Noell View Post
    The action of one muslim person does not speak for their entire community. The suit is a fishing expedition, hoping for a payday. That is a pretty common "American" pastime.

That said, if a company states their food meets some standard, it should. The mistake isn't worth much.

No one can slice pepperoni thinner than Little Caesars. I doubt there is an ounce of it on a large pizza.
    Dave, what percentage of the Muslim community do you think supports this lawsuit?
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshine View Post
    1. Anyone's response that doesn't buy completely into your theories is "lame."
    2. Why do you think you have called Larry, or anyone, "on to the carpet?" "Calling someone on to the carpet" implies authority over that someone. You have no authority over anyone here; you just bore the s--- out of most of us, liberal and conservative, with your non-stop ranting.
    3. This has nothing to do with advancing Islam - it's a $$$ phishing expedition.
    Moonshine - If I bore you so much then stop reading my posts. BTW 'Tickle' called, says he's out of moonshine.

Eagle
    Your posts are always the last I read, and usually when I'm ready for a nap...they help put folks to sleep.

Eagle
    Your posts are always the last I read, and usually when I'm ready for a nap...they help put folks to sleep.
    You take a lot of naps these days? Tired from making all those moonshine runs in your hot rod Lincoln?

Eagle
    Please...

No one ever ran shine in a Lincoln. Way too conspicuous.

As little as you have proved you know about the corn liquor business, you really ought to stop showing your ignorance.

Eagle
    Please...

No one ever ran shine in a Lincoln. Way too conspicuous.

As little as you have proved you know about the corn liquor business, you really ought to stop showing your ignorance.
    You obviously have me confused with someone who wants to know about the corn liquor business. I'll leave illegal trade to the rednecks.

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgByte View Post
    You obviously have me confused with someone who wants to know about the corn liquor business. I'll leave illegal trade to the rednecks.
    Then, why do you keep conjuring up silly statements about what you think I do?

Are you unaware that in North Carolina and some other states, legal corn liquor is sold through licensed sellers?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/17/world/...al-golden-age/

It's such a shame when we are so quick to condemn out of ignorance.

Eagle
    Then, why do you keep conjuring up silly statements about what you think I do?

Are you unaware that in North Carolina and some other states, legal corn liquor is sold through licensed sellers?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/17/world/...al-golden-age/

It's such a shame when we are so quick to condemn out of ignorance.
    Hello, it's illegal to transport and sell unregulated corn liquor. There is legal moonshine made and sold in many states, however it takes over a year to obtain the government licensing and permit rights to distill and distribute it.

Dave, what percentage of the Muslim community do you think supports this lawsuit?
    20000% or more
    Give me a dog that will run and a horse that will walk

Eagle
    Hello, it's illegal to transport and sell unregulated corn liquor. There is legal moonshine made and sold in many states, however it takes over a year to obtain the government licensing and permit rights to distill and distribute it.
    What I said.