Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump pulls out

Eagle
    A huge number of "protestants" around the world, including the leadership of most of the mainstream American churches, have already convinced themselves and many, many others, that "we know best."

Here's a perfect example: http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/s...oms/358030001/

Eagle
    Check out "Solar Cycle 23" and "Solar Cycle 24", then check what happened in the past during Solar Minimums.

Eagle
    Gentlemen,
    Repeat after me, there is no such thing as man made climate change, man made global warming does not exist. Any man trying to play God for any reason is a fool, and insane.

RGD/Dave
    Never worry about what others believe, walk in the way of the Lord.

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryman Gun Dog View Post
    Gentlemen,
    Repeat after me, there is no such thing as man made climate change, man made global warming does not exist. Any man trying to play God for any reason is a fool, and insane.

RGD/Dave
    One of the odd and troubling things about mankind is we rarely learn from history. Global liberals and in particular their High Priest (Al Gore) really screwed the pooch when they tried to push "Global Warming" as their new religion. During the early 1970's there was an effective campaign in this country to reduce pollution. For marketing purposes they used an American Indian, who at the end of every commercial shed a tear. Instead of learning from history libtards promulgated faux hysteria about rising temperatures, ice caps melting, wild floods, plague, famine and pestilence upon their hairy armpit women. In the mean time while they were cooking their scientific books, making apocalyptic movies, Joe Sixpack went about drinking his Bud and cruising the local Bowling alley. Had they not turned "Global Warming" into a jihadi religion with full scale throat ramming, they may have received broader appeal, especially if they focused on the negative human and environmental impacts of pollution. After all, who doesn't want to breathe clean air and drink safe clean water?
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi

Eagle
    Thank heaven Trump pulled out of the BS Paris climate deal (sham). It was just a way to extort billions out of the U.S. Trump had the huevos to see thru the fraudulent effort and tell the world to "pound sand." Bravo for Trump.

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddawg View Post
    Thank heaven Trump pulled out of the BS Paris climate deal (sham). It was just a way to extort billions out of the U.S. Trump had the huevos to see thru the fraudulent effort and tell the world to "pound sand." Bravo for Trump.
    I think he's doing a good job. Check out the speech he delivered on infrastructure that I posted yesterday. It's imbedded in the Camille Paglia interview. Fabulous stuff... we just need to force the Repubs to back him, so Trump can get on with his agenda.
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgByte View Post
    I think he's doing a good job. Check out the speech he delivered on infrastructure that I posted yesterday. It's imbedded in the Camille Paglia interview. Fabulous stuff... we just need to force the Repubs to back him, so Trump can get on with his agenda.
    I will check it out. Thx.