Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Eagle

More Death In The Name Of Allah

Here we go again, this time in London.

"This was for Allah." https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/371733...s-dead-latest/

I'm pretty sure these were really Catholics dressed up as Muslims to make them look bad.

Larry, the above is called sarcasm!
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgByte View Post
    I'm pretty sure these were really Catholics dressed up as Muslims to make them look bad.

Larry, the above is called sarcasm!
    Well you know DB, back in my day when I was with the CIA stationed in Macedonia we'd have our cleaning lady request and then look over catholic intelligence. And she'd tell us that she discovered many a catholic wished that they were Muslim and would secretly pray to the east three times a day in the privacy of their home. Heck - I even had a priest tell me once that he had a Syrian hamster as a pet. A very peaceful and loving rodent that got along with the priest.
    Ever get the feeling that you've been cheated?

Eagle
    Even more troubling is how our judges have become so politicized. More people in this country will soon be dying for Allah. The judges will be protected in a safe place and will blame the carnage on the police on the street.
    I've done few of the things I said I'd do and about all of the things I said I wouldn't

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by SxS Shooter View Post
    Well you know DB, back in my day when I was with the CIA stationed in Macedonia we'd have our cleaning lady request and then look over catholic intelligence. And she'd tell us that she discovered many a catholic wished that they were Muslim and would secretly pray to the east three times a day in the privacy of their home. Heck - I even had a priest tell me once that he had a Syrian hamster as a pet. A very peaceful and loving rodent that got along with the priest.
    LOL SxS, good one!!!

First Class
    The UK and most of the rest of Europe has an infestation of jihadist vipers right now as do we to a much lesser extent. The defenders of Islam must not realize that so-called mainstream Islam is the grass in which those vipers hide in wait for their victims. Time to mow the grass.

Eagle
    I tuned in to MSNBC to see if their emphasis was on the London deaths or Trumps Russia connection. The emphasis this day, was on Thumps misreading of the London Mayor's tweet calling for Londoners to not be alarmed at the extra number of policemen on the street. It was obvious to anyone other then the leftest MSNBC that Trump's message was Londoners should be alarmed at Muslim terrorism and not of the police presence.
    Right now I believe the press and the Judges who are legislating from the bench to be as great a threat as the Muslims.

The Mayor of London this morning said he was angered that these terrorist slaughtered innocents using Islam, using as an excuse his religion and one he loved. No mention of the fact that according to his loving religion the Jihadists that performed this act would not suffer their obligatory year in hell because they died at war killing infidels.

To face Islam we must first have the courage to define it.
    Last edited by pooch; June 5th, 2017 at 12:02 PM.
    I've done few of the things I said I'd do and about all of the things I said I wouldn't

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by pooch View Post
    To face Islam we must first have the courage to define it.
    Agree. Moreover, we must confront people like John Kerry, who's liberal ideology places blame on the British people (by extension - Whites) for isolating Muslims, instead of those who chose not to assimilate themselves and use Islam to wage war on innocent civilians.

Kerry's words yesterday left me wondering how liberals find themselves in a position to defend a culture that promotes so many things (ex. sexism, racism, bigotry & genocide) they're vehemently against. I've often asked myself how they square this alignment with Muslims in their heads. Then the thought occurred to me... over the decades, how many times have we seen liberals stand-up for death row prisoners, violent criminals and ignore or downplay the victims? Thousands! When one understands that to a liberal, we're all victims then it rules out free will. To a liberal we are not responsible for our own actions or choices! This mindset also explains why Kerry can equate Muslims with being the victims. In the liberal crusade for equality and social justice, Christians & Jews are the new enemy of their agenda, so they're willing to overlook Islam's transgressions against humanity. Ironically, discrimination was not a consideration when Obama called for a travel ban of predominantly Muslim countries, but we'll overlook that hypocrisy for now.

Eagle
    I think you give the so called liberals too much credit. Their driving force is not the betterment of man kind, but to the hanging on to their cushy government jobs and influence. The new Arab immigrants are going to vote Democrat until they are powerful enough to vote Sharia. The deaths of those of us that are both unwashed and unenlightened is not as important as the retention of power of the government elite.

Eagle
    Its Ramadan. Any martyr who kills during this time gets special treatment in heaven from Allah. Peace Be Upon Him.
    Some places remain unknown because no one has ever gone there. Others remain so because no one has ever come back.

Eagle
    I didn't realize that. I used to observe Ramadan, that's how enamored I once was with Islam until I got my hands on a Koran written in English.