Eagle

LOL - Debbie Wasserman Schultz

You just can't make this stuff up. The Dems are as crooked as it gets and their stupidity knows no bounds!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...rgets-disable-
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi

Eagle
    You can't make this stuff up! And I love the Bane mask!

#FeelTheBane
    Ever get the feeling that you've been cheated?

I have an idea that little Debby's office isgoing to be flooded with altered voice calls. ;~)
    TOLERANCE is the virtue of a man without convictions.

Eagle
    Dont laugh. Encourage them to continue to act stupid. I hope Wassermann Schultz, Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi are front and center for the 2020 D nomination for the presidency. That would be a bigger hoot than the current ding battery. Or they have the old crippled Hillary in the stable.
    As bad and unhinged as they claim the Donald is, should it not be a cake walk for the Democrats to take control of Congress and the Senate in 2018 or win the presidency in a landslide in 2020?

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Idlewild View Post
    Dont laugh. Encourage them to continue to act stupid. I hope Wassermann Schultz, Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi are front and center for the 2020 D nomination for the presidency. That would be a bigger hoot than the current ding battery. Or they have the old crippled Hillary in the stable.
    As bad and unhinged as they claim the Donald is, should it not be a cake walk for the Democrats to take control of Congress and the Senate in 2018 or win the presidency in a landslide in 2020?
    I'd love it if Maxine Waters runs for President and selects Keith Ellison for VP!
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi