Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Eagle
    pooch,
    I agree one incredible sight! However the trees had not grown tall when we visited.

RGD/Dave
    Never worry about what others believe, walk in the way of the Lord.

Here you go.
    A sort of end view showing the "Flying Buttresses" from across the Seine.
    It more clearly shows how they support the structure.

A little better angle.

And a side view with a Rose window (shown from inside earlier on)
    "Chemists make good solutions"

Eagle
    That cathedral is one of the if not the most beautiful structure on earth. Another one of its features is because of the way those medieval cathedrals are designed and constructed, the acoustics inside are incredible.
    I've done few of the things I said I'd do and about all of the things I said I wouldn't

Eagle
    BTW Greg, within short walking distance of ND is one of the best night clubs in Paris. I think it's called "Le Cave". Downstairs below the street level bar area is what looks like a cave (old) with a 20'L x 2'W table that runs down the middle of the space. On one end is a small stage. This club is famous for late night old school French Cabaret. It doesn't get started until after 11pm and goes until 5am. They feature one of the hottest Gypsy Belly Dancers you'll ever see. If you want a taste of true French culture, that's the place. When you're done, there's a restaurant next to ND that's open all night, so you can get hooked up with some Croque Madamme to fill the belly.
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi

Eagle
    Just the type of place for terrorizing.

Eagle
    I've spent a little time in the mid east, just enough to be stupid. My wife and I were in Palm Springs. There was a Belly Dancer. A man put a dollar bill in her waist band. I said to the wife "Lets get out of here before this place blows, you never touch a belly dancer". She probably thought I was crazy. I knew I was when I realized we were in Southern California and not Beirut.
    I've done few of the things I said I'd do and about all of the things I said I wouldn't