Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Eagle

Top GOP Congressman Shot on VA ball field

Gentlemen,

GOP Congressman Steve Scalise was just shot on a ball field in VA while practicing with his ball team.
    Shot in the hip he will recover, radical shooter taken down by one of his security team who was also shot.

This is the kind Progressive blood shed that happens when Progressive Communists are voted out of office most every place in the world, you now see it happening here in the USA. Fortunately we have the 2nd Amendment here in the USA and this kind radical Progressive terrorism will not be tolerated. Charlie Daniels warned about this violent Progressive behavior just a few weeks ago, in one of his interviews. As he put it the American public will not stand for it.

IMO this shooter was lucky he was taken into custody and not terminated where he stood by law enforcement. Remember also most people are not allowed to carry in the DC, VA area where this shooting occurred. According to Rand Paul if Congressman Scalice's security team had not been on sight, lots more people would have been shot by this nut case gun man.

The latest breaking report is that the nut case gunman has now died from his injuries.

RGD/Dave
    Never worry about what others believe, walk in the way of the Lord.

Eagle
    It's a bit of a miracle none of the GOP Congress members were killed. Thank heaven none of the police were killed - and took this left wing kook down.

What you see here are the fruits of the hate and anger from the left. It's not going to stop.

Eagle
    Appears that the gunman was a Berne Sanders supporter and had a history of writing letters to the editor of the Belleville News-Democrat. In those letters, he often railed against Republicans and tax policies...

Senator Bernie Sanders wasted no time in coming out and strongly condemning the heinous actions of this man.

"I have just been informed that the alleged shooter at the Republican baseball practice is someone who apparently volunteered on my presidential campaign. I am sickened by this despicable act. Let me be as clear as I can be. Violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society and I condemn this action in the strongest possible terms. Real change can only come about through nonviolent action, and anything else runs against our most deeply held American values.

"My hopes and prayers are that Representative Scalise, congressional staff and the Capitol Police Officers who were wounded make a quick and full recovery. I also want to thank the Capitol Police for their heroic actions to prevent further harm."

https://www.sanders.senate.gov/

http://ktla.com/2017/06/14/man-idd-a...ders-campaign/

http://www.bnd.com/news/local/article156092134.html
    Ever get the feeling that you've been cheated?

Eagle
    SXS Shooter,

Yes and Burnie Sanders is a registered Progressive Communist, who actually spent his honeymoon in the USSR. Every bit of this incident is radical Progressive Communist politics.

Pine Creek/Dave
    Never worry about what others believe, walk in the way of the Lord.

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryman Gun Dog View Post
    SXS Shooter,

Yes and Burnie Sanders is a registered Progressive Communist, who actually spent his honeymoon in the USSR. Every bit of this incident is radical Progressive Communist politics.

Pine Creek/Dave
    This illustrates how violent and ruthless the left is. This shooting, the fraudulent inquisition over the Russian/Trump collusion, the endless talk about impeachment (when no crime has been committed). And Trump is stabbed to death every night in Central Park. The left seethes with hate when they are not running the show.

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddawg View Post
    This illustrates how violent and ruthless the left is. This shooting, the fraudulent inquisition over the Russian/Trump collusion, the endless talk about impeachment (when no crime has been committed). And Trump is stabbed to death every night in Central Park. The left seethes with hate when they are not running the show.
    Not only do you guys butcher the English language with many of your posts, but your reading comprehension is less than stellar as well.

Trump is not stabbed to death every night in Central Park. An actor portraying Trump as a modern Julius Caesar is stabbed to death every night in Central Park.

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by SxS Shooter View Post
    Not only do you guys butcher the English language with many of your posts, but your reading comprehension is less than stellar as well.

Trump is not stabbed to death every night in Central Park. An actor portraying Trump as a modern Julius Caesar is stabbed to death every night in Central Park.
    Uhhhhhhh, good grief. Of course it's an actor - and he's not actually killed. Uhhhhh .... I thought that was understood, because it's a play - every night - until June 18th, begins at 8 pm, runs 1 hour and 55 minutes, the show contains violence and nudity. Enjoy.

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddawg View Post
    Uhhhhhhh, good grief.
    I was trying to use the Dave Noell Fallacy.

Eagle
    Don't worry. Bernie will be fine. According to the media, its all Trump's fault.
    Some places remain unknown because no one has ever gone there. Others remain so because no one has ever come back.

Eagle
    So!!!! My guess the shooter used a black gun, 5.56?? Fortunately a terrible shot. The Officers returning fire used hand guns, fortunately good shots..

My guess the shooter was about 60 - 120 ft. from victims???

I agree with some retired jar head general, now a Congressmen from Michigan, reported: Blamed much of the turbulence on dishonest news reporting and other unethical journalism/talking heads. They don't report the news they make the news with there Bovine Scatalogy, sad but true.
    "Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper."