Gettysburg Graves Desecration :

https://harrisburg100.blog/2017/06/1...in-gettysburg/

AntiFA to Burn Flag and Desecrate Graves in Gettysburg
    harrisburg100.blog
    TOLERANCE is the virtue of a man without convictions.

Eagle
    And again they rewrite history..... Hey, it happened, and their insane efforts won't change it. Leave history alone!

And the idiots don't seem to realize that trivializing the rebels and their bravery does nothing to support the Union soldiers who held them at bay!

But... what the hell, Korea is a forgotten "Police Action" of the past, too!

Eagle
    Hope everyone of them gets arrested!
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi

Eagle
    DawgByte,
    Not just arrested, these political terrorists need to spend serious time behind bars. 5-10 years would be a good start.

RGD/Dave
    Never worry about what others believe, walk in the way of the Lord.

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryman Gun Dog View Post
    DawgByte,
    Not just arrested, these political terrorists need to spend serious time behind bars. 5-10 years would be a good start.

RGD/Dave
    Hard labor too. Cleaning our highways and scrubbing off graffiti from walls all across America.
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi

Eagle
    “AntiFA” Stands for Anti-First Amendment. Make no mistake about it.

They are fascists - so they are not Anti-Fascism because they are not Anti-"Themselves".

I despised the Westboro Baptist protesters - but at least they didn't resort to violence.
    Ever get the feeling that you've been cheated?

Eagle
    it's ironic that most who fought on the Confederate side were not fighting to preserve slavery. a dirty shame that the War Between the States is glossed over and presented in the most PC terms nowadays
    "God and Soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before.
    The danger passed and all things righted, God is forgotten and the Soldier slighted."
    Rudyard Kipling

You rush a miracle man, you get lousy miracles.

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryman Gun Dog View Post
    DawgByte,

RGD/Dave
    These AntiFA dolts are fascist morons. They claim to be "anti-fascist", while being militant, fascist, destructive and fascist themselves.

If they land in Gettysburg want to protest - fine. If they want to burn Confederate and U.S. flags - fine. But, if they want to destroy property and desecrate graves and monuments, they'll get a quick lesson that they aren't in Berkeley or San Francisco anymore. Gettysburg is a national military park and considered sacred, hallowed ground to many folks - me being one of them.

I agree with RGD 110%. I have no doubt they will be arrested if they try to desecrate gravesites or monuments. Prosecution with serious federal prison time is warranted for these punks.