Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Eagle
    Abuse can also easily be avoided. I have been guilty of it, along with many others. It is senseless, insensitive, and stupid. The goal of SSM is to make money, as with all commercial enterprises. Why should a business encourage the type of participation we see from so many here in this forum? If it were up to me, I would not permit political postings here. They have nothing to do with shooting, dogs, and hunting. I find them a nasty blot on this landscape, that we can easily do without.

Eagle
    Moonshine - Guns are a big political entity, our shooting sports are unfortunately very political now, I agree they should not be, the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution is very specific in nature.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------RGD/Dave
    Never worry about what others believe, walk in the way of the Lord.

Eagle
    Yes, but that is neither a reason, excuse nor justification for much of what appears here. SSM does not indulge in such stuff in the magazine, why should we sully its board as we do?

Eagle
    Moonsine,Keeping up with the politics involved in our 2nd Amendment rights is a needed and important venue for the shooting sportsman, if you do not like reading it, simply do not visit the political section of the SSBB. I do agree that some of the information becomes a bickering mess.RGD/Dave

Eagle
    Ryman -for the sake of Heaven, do you NOT think that I KNOW I do not have to read P & P? Turn on your thinking cap. .................................................. ... it is NOT what I like or dislike that I am writing about, it is the perversion of SSM space for personal opinions and vendettas that have absolutely nothing to do with hunting, birds, guns or dogs...all to justify a poster ego and political preference.

I don't have the post picture icon.... As I reported many times, let me know and I'll have my techie people design and manage a knock your socks off Website..... Sincerely: Junnie
    Once a man, twice a child....

Eagle
    Moonshine,Our shooting sports are very political, I for one am glad Ralph has the political section, to many wishy washy sports forums on the Net now. At least we have one where the members can Banter fairly openly about the politics of our shooting sports. IMO it's very important that members have the opportunity to state their views on just how political our shooting sports have become. Eliminating the Political section IMO would be a bad move.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------RGD/Dave

Eagle
    I have to guess that P and P posts related to 2nd Amendment issue are a small number. There is no reason they could not go into the Guns Forum.

Eagle
    I quit reading and commenting on the P&P section. It's a pleasure to come here now, rather than getting involved in that hassle!

I have not been able up upload pictures off a IPad so I would say that function needs improvement.