Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Fawn

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by sd/mt pga pro View Post
    You are so right about the camouflage the Lord provided them. I remember well looking at where a dog I was training stood staring, as still as a statue. It took me maybe 3 or more minutes of close study to finally see what the dog saw. If the fawn hadn't blinked, my eye catching the tiny motion, I won't have seen her. I don't think she scented the fawn at all.
    my wife put up an electric fence around some of our flower beds/apple trees and just beyond the fencing she came across this little feller. The dogs never noticed
    "God and Soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before.
    The danger passed and all things righted, God is forgotten and the Soldier slighted."
    Rudyard Kipling

You rush a miracle man, you get lousy miracles.

Eagle
    Talk about fencing: Put in a strawberry bed last year, the birds, raccoons and opposum ate every one. This year I fenced in the whole bed. My calculations: about $3 dollar a berry.

Can't hardly wait till they ripen. Will make Verenke or Malldalsha. German dumpling stuffed with berries or mashed potatoes covered in sour cream and fried bread in butter... MMMmmmmgoood.
    "Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper."

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Junnie View Post
    can you see the fawn???

Sorry: If we could drag and drop for the desk top, this would be nice and easy, japanese,

can you see the spots, right eye and perhaps ears????
    Yes. Just a hair right of vertical center and in the top third of the photo.(before you cropped it)
    B.C.

Eagle
    Good eyes.... You can make out the eyes, black with white surround. Mother nature at it's best.

What astonishing to me: Never moved a smidgen and I was 5ft. away. I was afraid to get any close for fear of scaring, it could hardly walk as is.
    "Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper."

Eagle
    Much like a kitten....they grow up.