Eagle

Alternative Universe

Nowhere but in the liberal alternative universe could a B list comedian post pictures depicting themselves with the bloody head of an acting U.S. president, receive global condemnation (including of all groups - ISIS) and then hire a Gloria Allred wannabe attorney in a desperate attempt to claim they're a "victim of bullying". You just can't make up the stupidity of liberalism.

Kathy Griffin made an incredibly poor decision and received precisely what she deserved. However, in 2017 there are people like Dave Noel that will buy this story and defend a person like Kathy Griffin. Sad times, people!
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi

Eagle
    Gloria Allred wannabe attorney
    She's Allred's daughter, just carrying on the family business.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgByte View Post
    Nowhere but in the liberal alternative universe could a B list comedian post pictures depicting themselves with the bloody head of an acting U.S. president, receive global condemnation (including of all groups - ISIS) and then hire a Gloria Allred wannabe attorney in a desperate attempt to claim they're a "victim of bullying". You just can't make up the stupidity of liberalism.

Kathy Griffin made an incredibly poor decision and received precisely what she deserved. However, in 2017 there are people like Dave Noel that will buy this story and defend a person like Kathy Griffin. Sad times, people!
    Sorry, bud, but you can not find where I have defended Kathy Griffin for her tasteless, non humorous stunt. It wasn't funny and the implied violence is unacceptable. However, in your crusade for the unshackling of political correctness, you should be applauding her contribution to your cause.

Also, unless you were trying to be clever in your alluding the Gloria Allred connection, you have to be dumber than a box of rocks. Anyone who doesn't know that Lisa Bloom is her daughter is far from the sharpest knife in the drawer.
    Give me a dog that will run and a horse that will walk

Eagle
    I guess I'm pretty dull - KG, GA, and LB: never heard of any of them.

It's an interesting universe where someone like DB will attempt to protect Dave Noell's behavior, based on what he sees as Dave's politics. Just too difficult for a political true believer like DB to understand that for many of us, our politics don't drive our understanding of right and wrong. But fortunately, DB pretty well showed us his hand on that one when he commented that he wouldn't read anything like Panetta's autobiography because of the author's politics. Which means that DB wouldn't have learned that Panetta, as CIA director, stood up to Holder's efforts to go after CIA officers who'd followed Bush Administration legal opinions and used enhanced interrogation methods. Or that Panetta disagreed with Obama's decision to withdraw all our troops from Iraq. Or that Panetta and the CIA did not agree with the Ben Rhoads-devised Iran policy that Obama followed.

DB, we can understand that when you look in the mirror, you see someone who is 100% partisan. Just hard for you to grasp, I guess, that a lot of us aren't. And IMO, it's a good thing that not all politicians--Republicans and Democrats--aren't. Because it's in those areas where they may disagree with their respective parties that true bipartisan work can take place.

Eagle
    You know you've screwed up when even Al Franken claims your persona non grata.
    Ever get the feeling that you've been cheated?

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Noell View Post
    Sorry, bud, but you can not find where I have defended Kathy Griffin for her tasteless, non humorous stunt. It wasn't funny and the implied violence is unacceptable. However, in your crusade for the unshackling of political correctness, you should be applauding her contribution to your cause.

Also, unless you were trying to be clever in your alluding the Gloria Allred connection, you have to be dumber than a box of rocks. Anyone who doesn't know that Lisa Bloom is her daughter is far from the sharpest knife in the drawer.
    Kris Kringle - Why would I pull that connection out of thin air if I didn't know they were related. The apple has fallen far from that rotten tree.

Your response regarding Ms. Griffen is classic and exposes the vapid and hypocritical nature of liberalism. On one hand you admit the line of social decency has been crossed by Ms. Griffin's moronic gesture, while on the other your pained by Political Correctness taking it publicly on the chin. Political Correctness is the concrete foundation of modern liberalism, so any time it's exposed for the cancer it is, defenders of the faith are not happy.
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Noell View Post

IMHO: Alred and Bloom are the lowest of all, will do anything to make a buck and get in front of a camera.

Real rich to try and turn the tables and play poor me victim. COC
    "Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper."