Eagle

FeelTheBurn from a NSA leaker.

It appears that arrested NSA leaker, Reality Winner, is a fan of Bernie Sanders...

Feds Arrest NSA Contractor in Leak of Top Secret Russia Document

Reality Leigh Winner, 25, was arrested Saturday and faces a single charge of "gathering, transmitting, or losing defense information" to The Intercept.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/polit...426584761.html

https://www.usnews.com/news/national...ted-nsa-leaker
    Ever get the feeling that you've been cheated?

Eagle
    So is a very good friend of mine, a classmate...but he would never betray his country.

Eagle
    This story just proves a previous contention about evidence of a "Deep State". This woman is truly disturbed and the fact nobody reviewed her Tweets before giving her classified clearance... well lets just say they should be sacked!

Check out Reality Winner's influences as outlined in the below article. Should make Dave Kris Kringle Noel proud to the bone!

https://www.infowars.com/jailed-nsa-...-is-terrorism/
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi

I understand that she is being charged under the very same statute that the Benghazi Bitch was investigated under. Do you think Comy will declare her to be unworthy of being prosecuted?
    TOLERANCE is the virtue of a man without convictions.

Given that Comey's history as FBI director, what he thinks probably doesn't make much difference.

I really get a kick out of the "Deep State" nonsense. Generally speaking, people go to work for NSA, CIA, FBI etc--especially since 9/11--because they're concerned about the war on terror. Just like most of us who went to work for CIA in 1968, when I did, were concerned about the Cold War. Wanted to do something for their country. Every now and then, you'll find someone who has a strong negative reaction to the current resident of the White House--whether it's Reagan or Clinton or Obama or Trump. Most of them don't go very far with it, however.

It seems to me the people we really need to watch are not so much the career analysts, case officers, and special agents. But rather the political appointees. Someone like Ben Rhoads, the architect of Obama's Iran policy. Not a career intelligence officer, but appointed Deputy National Security Advisor by Obama. LBJ did not appoint me a CIA officer. I was recruited as a Career Trainee--equivalent to someone going through OCS in the military, or the Foreign Service Officer program at State. In for the long haul, neither appointed by nor owing any special allegiance to anyone who happens to have won an election. I wasn't crazy about either Carter or Clinton, but my focus was on doing what I could to make sure that the nation was best served by its Intelligence Community. That's because I believe that a robust and strong Intelligence Community--same thing for the military--provides this country with its best defense against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Brown View Post
    I really get a kick out of the "Deep State" nonsense. Generally speaking, people go to work for NSA, CIA, FBI etc--especially since 9/11--because they're concerned about the war on terror. Just like most of us who went to work for CIA in 1968, when I did, were concerned about the Cold War. Wanted to do something for their country. Every now and then, you'll find someone who has a strong negative reaction to the current resident of the White House--whether it's Reagan or Clinton or Obama or Trump. Most of them don't go very far with it, however.

It seems to me the people we really need to watch are not so much the career analysts, case officers, and special agents. But rather the political appointees. Someone like Ben Rhoads, the architect of Obama's Iran policy. Not a career intelligence officer, but appointed Deputy National Security Advisor by Obama. LBJ did not appoint me a CIA officer. I was recruited as a Career Trainee--equivalent to someone going through OCS in the military, or the Foreign Service Officer program at State. In for the long haul, neither appointed by nor owing any special allegiance to anyone who happens to have won an election. I wasn't crazy about either Carter or Clinton, but my focus was on doing what I could to make sure that the nation was best served by its Intelligence Community. That's because I believe that a robust and strong Intelligence Community--same thing for the military--provides this country with its best defense against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
    Larry, the 1970's called and they're looking for a special analyst to take down The Revolutionary People's Liberation Front. We've signed you up.
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi

Eagle
    Larry,

Things have changed sense you and I were young working for our respective agencies, inside Uncle Sam's career world. Politicians now have way to much power, and I agree with you about the political appointees, most are crooked snakes that do not have the best interest of our US Constitution in mind. These people need to be found and put in prison for their felony crimes. I do understand that the wheels of justice turn slowly, however I still have faith that they grind fine and true. I do believe with President Trump in power and Congress controlled by the GOP that lots of these crooked politicians are now in big trouble, especially Hillary and her political cronies.

RGD/Dave
    Never worry about what others believe, walk in the way of the Lord.

Well DB . . . at least I served. And my service continued almost into the 21st century. Which means I have a different feel for how things work than someone who gets his knowledge from the Internet . . . via very selective reading. And is suffering from a severe case of paranoia.

It's a shame the U.S. abandoned the Draft. If it were still in effect I feel many people would have a much greater respect and understanding for what it takes to keep our country and it's citizens safe and secure. It's so very easy to throw those Monday morning touchdown passes, having absolutely no fear of being tackled.....or worse.
    TOLERANCE is the virtue of a man without convictions.