Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgByte View Post
    Damn is McCain old. He's slower than a slug.

One thing is crystal clear coming out of this hearing. We are not being served well by these representatives. If our Founding Fathers could watch this and make commentary I'm pretty sure they'd all lambast these fools in the Senate. This is a pathetic waste of time. Comey's testimony hasn't brought any new information to light and certainly has not identified any smoking gun.
    It is not very often when you and I see eye to eye on much of anything. However, it was cringeworthy listening to McCain while he asked his questions. He was totally incoherent.
    Give me a dog that will run and a horse that will walk

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Noell View Post
    It is not very often when you and I see eye to eye on much of anything. However, it was cringeworthy listening to McCain while he asked his questions. He was totally incoherent.
    I agree with you about McCain. He was calling Trump, Comey and was getting three separate investigations all confused and muddled. Kamala Harris opening line about a armed robbery was a also stupid and cringe worthy.
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi

Eagle
    Many in the Congress should retire.... Old, stupid, slow and no brains.
    "Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper."

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Junnie View Post
    Many in the Congress should retire.... Old, stupid, slow and no brains.
    Can you say --- "Term Limits"? I know I can! We've got to get rid of career politicians! It will never happen, but we can "hope". LOL
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi