Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Eagle
    Gentlemen,
    My point about Communists being voted out of office and blood shed, was just proven once again with the latest shooting on a ball field in VA. One of the top GOP Congressman being shot, by some nut case high lights the point of how Progressive Communists actually work. My understanding is there were policemen and security people also shot and injured.

RGD/Dave
    Never worry about what others believe, walk in the way of the Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryman Gun Dog View Post
    Gentlemen,
    My point about Communists being voted out of office and blood shed, was just proven once again with the latest shooting on a ball field in VA. One of the top GOP Congressman being shot, by some nut case high lights the point of how Progressive Communists actually work. My understanding is there were policemen and security people also shot and injured.

RGD/Dave
    I'm reminded of those anti-drug billboards: "...this is your brain on drugs..." Keyboarding and benzodiazepines are a scary combination.

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryman Gun Dog View Post
    Gentlemen,

RGD/Dave
    Speaking of Progressive Communists, the Left is now propping up Kamala Harris as their new 2020 presidential hopeful. They couldn't get Hillary elected as the first woman for president, so they're going to shoot for the moon with a black woman! LOL... check that social justice box lefties!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/13/politi...ing/index.html
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi