Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Eagle
    Another unhappy Hillary voter.
    I've done few of the things I said I'd do and about all of the things I said I wouldn't

Eagle
    The man is crude, true. And he is full of himself, true. Some of the things he says, makes one wonder. Same could be said for a lot of us hanging around here.

He is a billionaire (which cries of success), something I suspect can't be said for many of us. He is POTUS, something that dang sure can't be said for any of us.

Yet to read this thread, he is a complete failure and all that on the heels of Obama, who did what? Give billions away, bowed and kissed the rings of a potentate, back peddled on the forth coming consequences of the use of chemical weapons and push the biggest boondoggle in history through Congress only to see it now failing.

Whether all that sits good with folks or not, where has Trump fallen shorter? Why are so many worked up just 200 days into his learning curve?

And for the record, I didn't vote for him, instead wrote in another because I just couldn't vote for either candidate, but hell, good or bad he is now our President. I pray each night that he succeeds.
    B.C.

Eagle
    Astute and valid comments, with which I'm much in tune. And, I voted exactly as you did.

I think the pot-stirring here by a couple of sycophants who still think the king is clad is what keeps these postings going.

T's attacks on Mitch McConnell illustrate pretty well his frustration and ignorance of how our government works under our revered Constitution. This is sad.

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshine View Post
    Astute and valid comments, with which I'm much in tune. And, I voted exactly as you did.

I think the pot-stirring here by a couple of sycophants who still think the king is clad is what keeps these postings going.

T's attacks on Mitch McConnell illustrate pretty well his frustration and ignorance of how our government works under our revered Constitution. This is sad.
    Who are the sycophants to which you speak? I've been very clear on my position about Trump the man versus his policies. In short, I dislike the man, but agree with his policies and goals.

FWIW, Trump's "attacks"... two fairly innocuous Tweets about McConnell are precisely what Mitch deserved. The Senator from Kentucky is an entrenched establishment politician who serves to further his political power, not the needs of the American public. Trump was elected to kick those type of politicians in the rear and let them know they're in Washington to serve the people. McConnell's whining about Trump's expectations for passing his legislative agenda typifies the worst of DC.
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi