Emma Glour

best deer hunting times

I have a huge interest in hunting especially deer hunting. Please tell me about best deer hunting times.I am waiting for your reply.Thanks

Eagle
    Be in the woods whenever the season is open. And sit still. Be patient, and your deer will come along in due time. Aim carefully and squeeze the trigger. Any time is a good time for deer. I have shot them all times of day, and in every type of weather! You just have to be patient.

Eagle
    Emma Glour, Take up Bow Hunting, especially in Potter County Pa. Scout and find a nice Deer Trail with some serious rubs, set up early in the evening, wear some no scent hunting clothing, doused with real apple scent. Be quiet, and do not urinate in the woods. You will end up with a prize Buck or nice eating Doe.Pine Creek/Dave
    Never worry about what others believe, walk in the way of the Lord.

To play along and despite hating what deer have occasioned in the uplands....one can profit by hunting the two rut periods.

Emma Glour
    Thanks all for this best reply.

First Class
    i hunt in the morning and only got a couple does last year... so i would say the evening is the best time!realistically, both evening and morning can be productive, but different areas will be good morning or evening spots. just remember what the deer are doing at those times of day, and adjust your location accordingly. ive had some spots that were great at midday.

Eagle
    Meat deer can be had at nearly at any hour of the day and occasionally so can trophy bucks. Big bucks though are mostly nocturnal so hunting the very early dawn hour and the last minutes of daylight are prime times for trophy hunting.
    B.C.