Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Horse 7/3 View Post
    Dave, there's NO COMPARISON!!! I don't believe President Trump EVER wet a cigar in the fashion Billy did and probably still does. OoooooeeeW, can you imagine a cigar wet by the Benghazi Bitch????????? Lucky Bill.
    No need to get that desperate. If you'll look up the the lady The Secret Service calls "The Energizer Bunny",you'll see that Bill has done a lot better than that while Hilary is on the road, or consoling Huma Abediin. And she lives close, too, and brings the SS guys cookies! Se link or look up your own. Really................ http://nypost.com/2016/05/29/meet-bi...ergizer-rumor/

Eagle
    Perhaps this Harvey Weinstein story will put the breaks on Hollywood's propensity for lecturing the intellectually inferior masses.

Doubtful: http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/12/ho...america-again/

It was revealed yesterday that Weinstein's company put him under a contract outlining his financial liability for each sexual harassment court case. This contract is over 2 years old, so the board has known about his behavior for a long time and covered it up. Pathetic.
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi

How many people knew what was going on at Fox and covered it up? And they're a news organization.

Plenty of hanky panky on both sides of the political spectrum.

Eagle
    Weinstein is a pig and his actions are way out of line, but what is a form of foreplay to one gal is the basis for a sexual harassment suit to another. To either winning a sexual harassment suit is like winning the lottery. Yet another reason for the testosterone driven male to tread lightly. Sex ain't free.
    I've done few of the things I said I'd do and about all of the things I said I wouldn't

Eagle
    Yes indeed. Winning a sexual harrasment suit is winning the lottery.... Have friends who were suited many times for sexual harassment, always part time help. Always settled out for ten thousand or less. It's a racket for some....
    "Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper."

Eagle
    When I was with the Airline the big push was for women pilots. I never met any that were not below average some beyond bad. The problem was that most of them got their time flying daddy's airplane. That's not where flying is learned. The thing that really burned me up was we had a widows and orphans fund for the dependents of pilots who had busted their butts or met an early death. It was emergency cash, money we kicked in. It was overseen three or four pilots that were independent of politics and the money we paid in went to those who needed it. The girls came in and went to a judge to get the fund changed to pay for pregnancy leave expenses beyond what they were paid with our insurance policy. There was a lot of money taken out of the fund because the girls would rather be on their backs in bed then on their butts flying. Where before it had was emergency cash to cover expenses until the insurance kicked in. It had become the girls cash cow. Their "pocket" Judge said the fund should now fall under ERISA this means a paid manager and extra expenses. It could no longer be run on the shoe string it had been and was no longer an instant source of cash for some one going through the trauma of losing a loved one. This took away what control and quick pay that we had. The actions of the girls and their judge broke the fund and we could no longer afford it as it had become another insurance policy, and an expensive one to boot. The fund was canceled. When it was still working it was one of the best things we did.
    Last edited by pooch; October 15th, 2017 at 09:53 PM.
    I've done few of the things I said I'd do and about all of the things I said I wouldn't