Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Gee Dave, perhaps you should review this.

https://www.facebook.com/NashvilleTe...9321659108903/
    TOLERANCE is the virtue of a man without convictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Noell View Post
    Poor Billo payed out a lot of money to keep a lid on those despicable lies about him,,poor guy. How's this,,, when it comes to decent treatment of women,,,, Bill Clinton, Bill O'Reilly, Harvey Weinstein, and the Donald are dogs.
    Crazy Horse, I already called Bill a dog. Now it is your chance to admit that tRump is one as well.
    Give me a dog that will run and a horse that will walk

Eagle
    I always figured you weren't too sharp. The goose shooting is proof enough of that. I was not shocked by the Donald's placing his small hands where they don't belong. That is who he is. Free love is consensual, grabbing a handful is not. When your hypocrisy meter calms down, look in the mirror. Turn the attenuation down so you don't peg it out.
    They both violate the 7th Commandment - no difference at all there. 'Course, these days, a lot of folks don't give a hoot about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonshine View Post
    They both violate the 7th Commandment - no difference at all there. 'Course, these days, a lot of folks don't give a hoot about that.
    Sorry but the 10 commandments are not the law of the land. And to say there is no difference is also not accurate. So I guess rape and infidelity are the same?
    Give me a dog that will run and a horse that will walk

Eagle
    Sorry but the 10 commandments are not the law of the land. And to say there is no difference is also not accurate. So I guess rape and infidelity are the same?
    In the sense that both rape and infidelity are sins against God's law and people's good sense, yes, indeed, they are the same.

Eagle
    Now tell me?? If this Harvey was a good looker, say Clark Gable looker, nothing would of been said...This is what we do: Eat, sleep, work and have sex.. natural state of affairs... If your blessed to be a looker, then it's a lot easier to catch the eye of the opposite sex. Unless you fell off a turnip truck yesterday and dumber than a box of rocks.. Personally I enjoy good looking women.Again, no sentences or paragraphs.... please fix this board......
    "Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper."

Eagle
    True statement! Either looks or money will get you a lot of slack from the opposite sex. If you haven't got either you got to behave.
    I've done few of the things I said I'd do and about all of the things I said I wouldn't

"No but he is rumored to have showered with some Russian hookers. Not a traditional shower thou. "

I believe that was proven to be false. No proof. I'm wondering if that didn't come from that bastion of truth and integrity The Washington Post??????
    TOLERANCE is the virtue of a man without convictions.

Eagle
    Democrats have to come up with a better platform to run on then concern over Trump grabbing someone by the crouch. Nancy Pelosi claims her high position by pointing out she has spent more time stealing from the taxpayers then any of her detractors. You gotta really love being a Democrat to vote for such a do nothing moron.
    I've done few of the things I said I'd do and about all of the things I said I wouldn't

Eagle
    I always figured you weren't too sharp. The goose shooting is proof enough of that. I was not shocked by the Donald's placing his small hands where they don't belong. That is who he is. Free love is consensual, grabbing a handful is not. When your hypocrisy meter calms down, look in the mirror. Turn the attenuation down so you don't peg it out.
    Do you always wear a tin foil hat when shooting Coots in a pond?
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi