Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by High Noon View Post
    You guys are drawn to a conspiracy theory like a moth to a flame. Franken needed to go because he's a misogynous lout. The only difference between him and Trump/Moore is that he (sorta) owned up to what he did. The media doesn't need Franken as cover for holding a mirror in front of Moore. Ol' Roy has given them plenty of ammunition hisownself.
    Their is also the difference that the voters knew of Trumps issues. The voters know of Moores issues. The voters of MN were not aware of Frankens issues. Had the photo of Franken grabbing towards the sleeping womans breasts been released in 2008 - Franken would have lost to Norm Coleman by at least 200 votes...
    Ever get the feeling that you've been cheated?

Quote Originally Posted by SxS Shooter View Post
    Their is also the difference that the voters knew of Trumps issues. The voters know of Moores issues. The voters of MN were not aware of Frankens issues. Had the photo of Franken grabbing towards the sleeping womans breasts been released in 2008 - Franken would have lost to Norm Coleman by at least 200 votes...
    You can't know that. It may well be that his groping photo might have appealed to certain GOP voters. Especially if it was a 14 year old. Of course he might have to claim the photo is fake and a smear job, that seems to play well.
    Give me a dog that will run and a horse that will walk

Eagle
    Ol' Roy has given them plenty of ammunition hisownself. He bought the ammo, loaded the gun and handed it to them. https://www.yahoo.com/news/roy-moore...234233620.html To be fair The comment seems "dramatized" in this article. If nothing else he will make for some outrageous copy for the media. Open mouth insert foot. Democrats should rejoice. Hes good balance on the ding bat scale against Pelosi. I call that a tie. Not just for this, but it sure makes me regret less and less re registering as an independent. But I did vote for the Trumpster. I cant help myself. Will Roy avail himself of that 17 mil secret slush fund once elected? Both parties are truly off the rails.

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Idlewild View Post
    Ol' Roy has given them plenty of ammunition hisownself. He bought the ammo, loaded the gun and handed it to them. https://www.yahoo.com/news/roy-moore...234233620.html To be fair The comment seems "dramatized" in this article. If nothing else he will make for some outrageous copy for the media. Open mouth insert foot. Democrats should rejoice. Hes good balance on the ding bat scale against Pelosi. I call that a tie. Not just for this, but it sure makes me regret less and less re registering as an independent. But I did vote for the Trumpster. I cant help myself. Will Roy avail himself of that 17 mil secret slush fund once elected? Both parties are truly off the rails.
    That headline is a stretch from what he said. But they need to stretch and fast because it appears that their is a reason Moore is beating Jones. Minority voters do not like Jones. He has come across as talking down to them during the entire campaign. But you are spot on - both parties are heinous. ::: Doug Jones Flyer Draws Criticism, Backlash From Black Voters http://wkrg.com/2017/12/07/doug-jone...-black-voters/

Eagle
    Late break news: 20 - 30 elected senators and congress will be exposed for sexual escapades soon.... More fun than going to the circus.
    "Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper."

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Junnie View Post
    Late break news: 20 - 30 elected senators and congress will be exposed for sexual escapades soon.... More fun than going to the circus.
    This is what Roger Stone predicted the morning before Al Frankens first accuser came forward. The morning before Leeann Tweeden came out with her story Roger Stone stated that next up was MN Senator Al Franken with more Dems to follow. I guess his tea leaves didnt read Rep. Trent Franks R-AZ...

This is what Roger Stone predicted the morning before Al Frankens first accuser came forward. The morning before Leeann Tweeden came out with her story Roger Stone stated that next up was MN Senator Al Franken with more Dems to follow. I guess his tea leaves didnt read Rep. Trent Franks R-AZ...
    You must be mistaken. It is a proven fact that Republicans never commit such transgressions.

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Noell View Post
    You can't know that. It may well be that Al's groping photo might have appealed to the voters of Minnesota. After all, they didn't seem disturbed by Frankengroper's Stuart Smalley videos, where Al is sporting a diaper and stuffed doll.
    There Dave I fixed it for you.
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgByte View Post
    There Dave I fixed it for you.
    Just listen to how they laugh at his funny imitation of an Asian woman: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sFPvmePi-g

Eagle
    Just listen to how they laugh at his funny imitation of an Asian woman: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sFPvmePi-g
    Again liberals are so hypocritical. I have a lot of liberal friends and they hammer Jews, Blacks, Asians and Gays without blinking an eye. Especially after they've had a couple of cocktails or a toke of whacky tobacky.
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi