Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Eagle
    Dave, the very fact that the only reports in any of the MSM outlets that concern anything and everything that has taken place in Washington now for a year is negative, wrong and a disaster, makes all as obvious as I said.

I shudder every time Trump opens his mouth, but I see an unbelievable positive gain in stocks, tax reform that is and will encourage business growth, reduce abuse along our borders, shoring of our military, immediate emergency aid to those states where nature turned deadly and much more.

What I hear is anything but!
    B.C.

Quote Originally Posted by sd/mt pga pro View Post
    Dave, the very fact that the only reports in any of the MSM outlets that concern anything and everything that has taken place in Washington now for a year is negative, wrong and a disaster. I shudder every time Trump opens his mouth, but I see an unbelievable positive gain in stocks, tax reform that is and will encourage business growth, reduce abuse along our borders, shoring of our military, immediate emergency aid to those states where nature turned deadly and much more.
    Yeah he has knocked out of the park with Puerto Rico, oh that's right its just a territory with people of color. Also , there were very excellent market returns during Obama's two terms. I know only a GOP president gets credit for market returns. I'm glad your grateful for the tax cuts. I'll tell my two grandkids tonight since they are the ones of the hook for the additional federal debt. You shudder at his words, but are happy to give him a pass. Glad that isn't on my plate.
    Give me a dog that will run and a horse that will walk

Eagle
    Dave, there is no sense in you and me getting in a p**sing contest. Let's just see how America speaks in November at the polls.

One of us will be right and one of us wrong about whether things are better or worse.
    B.C.

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Noell View Post
    Yeah, I noticed also. When I left to go to the gym, it was there, when I got home it was gone. I made an effort not to get hyperbolic. I did not see any responses that were any hotter than what goes on every day here. It is what it is, I guess.
    I actually think you would have liked what I said... or at least parts of it. It was an honest assessment of Trump.
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi

Quote Originally Posted by DawgByte View Post
    I actually think you would have liked what I said... or at least parts of it. It was an honest assessment of Trump.
    I did see it. I thought maybe a peace accord might break out or a detente of sorts.
    Give me a dog that will run and a horse that will walk

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Noell View Post
    I did see it. I thought maybe a peace accord might break out or a detente of sorts.
    LOL, apparently a delegate from the U.N. had read my post prior to Ed giving it the whack. They've approached me about becoming the new Ambassador of "Niceness". Naturally, I declined the offer.
    "My favorite word is 'The Word'." - Nancy Pelosi