Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Eagle

Wow, looks like the Donald J. Trump post...

got whacked. I didn't think it was inflammatory, but I didn't see any of the responses.
    A French bible says drink red at dark to fight the night in our souls

Yeah, I noticed also. When I left to go to the gym, it was there, when I got home it was gone. I made an effort not to get hyperbolic. I did not see any responses that were any hotter than what goes on every day here. It is what it is, I guess.
    Give me a dog that will run and a horse that will walk

Eagle
    I wonder if some bible thumping christian on here believes that schmegegge means something other that nonsense?
    Ever get the feeling that you've been cheated?

Well,of course. it's not as inflammatory as speaking well of Fox News, the last thread to go.

Eagle
    The saddest part of all this, here and where ever the left dwells, is that it is now obvious that the left and the MSM will demonize any one but a Democrat in the WH. It is just as obvious that any and all accomplishments of anyone but a Democrat will be downplayed and ignored at the expense of honest accountability to the American people.
    B.C.

You can thank Trump for that.

Quote Originally Posted by sd/mt pga pro View Post
    The saddest part of all this, here and where ever the left dwells, is that it is now obvious that the left and the MSM will demonize any one but a Democrat in the WH. It is just as obvious that any and all accomplishments of anyone but a Democrat will be downplayed and ignored at the expense of honest accountability to the American people.
    I'm sorry Bob but NO ONE forces tRump to say what he says. The list is endless. From denigrating a federal judge with Mexican heritage, to saying muslims were dancing in the streets of Jersey after 9/11, to how he trumpeted the birther notion, to how he could not distance himself from David Duke, to his disgusting grabbing genitals comments, and on and on. The latest comments are just that. That is who he is. He is not going to ever change. No one forces him to talk like this, he chooses to.

I guess this then isn't the place to start that Stephanie Clifford/Stormy Daniels thread.

Stupid Obama used precisely the same language in public when blaming the British PM (President Bush not being handy to blame) for Libya. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a6923976.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Bird View Post
    I guess this then isn't the place to start that Stephanie Clifford/Stormy Daniels thread.
    That's totally unfair. He is a God fearing family man. His three marriages are proof of that. He just has too much love for any one woman.