Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Eagle
    I knew two when I was in. They were pararescuemen.
    B.C.

Eagle
    To me, they would not be commonly encountered, then, as implied.

Eagle
    Gentlemen, I am one of those Retired CID Special Agents that enforced the UCMJ most all of my military career. Military men and ladies are held to a much higher standard than civilians. As with any organization that has millions of people working, some are criminals and drug addicts that are eliminated from the military via the UCMJ. The military CID Special Agents are some of the most highly trained Soldiers/Special Agents in the world, doing a very dangerous job, of protecting honest military men and ladies and their families while working to Protect and Serve the US Constitution. Every time a CID Special Agent makes an arrest, the person arrested is a trained killer, working for some branch of the US Military. The US Constitution says nothing about an age limit to purchase a fire arm/weapon. It is a guaranteed 2nd Amendment Right. What part of Shall not be infringed do these civilians/politicians not understand. No matter what level of government the 2nd Amendment still applies.These foolish gun control laws will all be over turned at Supreme Court Level, it is unfortunate there will be no punishment for the treason being committed by the politicians trying to enact them on the US population. The Communist Party is again using young students, this time at high school level, to undermine the US Constitution as they did in the Viet Nam era, where college students were used to work their Communist agenda. RGD/Dave
    Never worry about what others believe, walk in the way of the Lord.