Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I have tried several times but this site does not work correctly. I don't think it's to IPad friendly, hence the spell check sometimes when you don't want that. I have also found it unable to post pictures from a IPad. Let's just say the web designers have a little work to do. Good Shooting

Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky's Dad View Post
    "I just cannot believe the op'ster hasn't done the duty of going to the topic and edited "due" for "do". I mean, dang... JR"Well, he does live in Mississippi, so how much can you expect?I'd add a smirking emoji, but this site won't even let me space paragraphs.
    Even folks from Mississippi can see he's from the "Upper Mississippi River", not Mississippi. But you're from Southern California, so you've got an excuse... JR
    Eagle Scout Dad x 2

Eagle
    He who smirks last smirks best.....SRH

Star
    can one shotgun do it all? In the movie Tin Cup--our hero while trying to qualify for the US Open gets mad and breaks all of his clubs EXCEPT the 7 iron. He then pars the back side and happly announces the feat to his main enemy. His enemy asks the revelent question--Why? That would be my answer to the title question. jim sears

Eagle
    jim sears,-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I agree, man can never own to many good guns or Bamboo Fly Rods, why own just one?-----------------------------------------------------------------RGD/Dave
    Never worry about what others believe, walk in the way of the Lord.

Eagle
    Because one meets my needs.

Eagle
    You don't own anything that you don't need? Two shirts, two pair pants, two pair underwear and two pair socks is all a person needs. Wash a set every night. Most people in America own more than just what they need. You, however, could be the exception..............SRH

Eagle
    Oh, how could I have made such a mistake as thinking we were talking about guns? Who wears underwear and sox?

Eagle
    Gentlemen,---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- After just purchasing a new home this year and moving into it, I definitely found out we have way to much stuff, that we seriously do not need. No Guns, Fly Rods or O Gauge Trains were part of the to much stuff however.-------RGD/Dave
    Never worry about what others believe, walk in the way of the Lord.

Eagle
    And you can bet that "No movers or mover's van ever even saw or touched any guns, fly rods and O Gauge Trains"! I understand the sentiment exactly - been there, done that!