Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'd like to see someone make a good quality canvas small game hunting coat without any lining. The coat should have buttons rather than zippers. No velcro. Front and rear game entry. Shell loops on the inside of front pockets. A couple of "D" rings to hang electronics. Slash pockets to put cold hand into. Pocket at rear side for water bottles. Wide collar to help block wind. Two inside pockets with button closures.
    And lots of blaze orange.

Did I mention that I hate zippers????
    TOLERANCE is the virtue of a man without convictions.

Quote Originally Posted by sd/mt pga pro View Post
    If Remington was to offer copper plated shot for the little gun, it would in all probability be copper washed, like that of other American offerings. The last I checked, back when I was a dealer for B&P, the only plated shot available was nickel plated.
    You are correct Remington is Copper Washed with 4% antimony I was told. I do think it helps with feather draw just like the Plated shot. I wished Remington made a Plated shot. I am working my way through a case of 12ga 1 1/4 of B&P plated 5 shot so far it has been nice.

Eagle
    Crazy Horse, Woolrich made what you wanted back in 1950 in Red & Black checked wool, I still have mine. No D Ring's however, leather straps. Unfortunately not legal in Pa any more, to hunt in. One of the best small game jackets ever made.RGD/Dave
    Never worry about what others believe, walk in the way of the Lord.